Friday, November 9, 2007

Lights, Camera, Action!!!



My actual photo shoot was fixed on Oct 24th but because of my foot injury I had to postphone it to Nov 2nd. Despite the fact, my foot is still on bandage. So I have to do without my high heels and all the action....

Appointment was @ 10 am. Surprising my ah lao woke up early probably cos he slept early the night before. We were ready to set off at ard 830am.
First stop is to full up our tummies...cos we wont have the chance to eat lunch till late.

We went to Yio Chu Kang for bf... I had a very satisfying bf...and my cup of "wake up" essence = KOPI!! that almost woke me up.
After bf...we proceed with our journey to the east.

Surprising traffic was quite smooth and we managed to reach the bridal shop around 945am. The make up artist had not arrived yet. So we waited inside the shop.

Ard 1015am , the make up artist, Irene arrived. We proceed to nxt door where the studio is.
The studio was a small room, with a small area as changing room and a mirror and some chairs for makeup and rest.

Irene first do up my makeup , as usual ,my single eyelids need some time to work on.
By the time I finished my first outfit and makeup , it was around 1120am.
Now is ah lao's turn. He's was simple, tidy up his brows , some foundation , lipgloss..and we are all set to go.

Sam, our photographer arrived ard 1145am. He took some time to set up ... we were deciding how to start the shoot because of my injured foot and I was wearing a short dress.
He had to take without my legs.

Surprising I didnt really need warm up to smile sweetly... perhaps its cos I had some experience when I had the makeover shoot in april. I was ready to smile and pose without difficulty. ;)

The first out fit was done very fast. So on to the next, a black one... I like the hairdo that Irene set for me...very stylo leh...hee...


Subsequent are quite fast.. time to go for outdoor shoot.
Cos of my foot, there are alot of things that I cannot do...so we gotta find some old buildings or gates etc..
we stopped by bras basah rd and found some old walls and gates...

Its q embrassed to stand in the middle of the road in ur gown and tak photos. Some cars pass by will slow down and see what we are doing ..haha..

We took a few photos there and then proceed to Fort Canning.
Took some nice photos there...here the photographer asked ah lao to do some stunts..
haha..running to catch the flowers that I threw at him..
we run towards each other into his arms lar...
I tik he must be cursing and swearing @ me...for making him run so many times to catch the flowers...haha... who cares!

ok..by the time we finished this..almost time to go liao..cos it started drizzling...
so end of photoshoot..actually its not as tiring as I imagine it to be...:)

No comments: