Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Birth of Little Butterfly


Today is 23 Oct 2006....The birth date of Little Butterfly....


It is a really painful delivery. The decision for the design, size and location was a fast one.


Next is to the delivery suite. "Doctor" put on his gloves and began the surgery..... There wasn't even time for me to do some mental preparation!
I was the first among my frens to be on the operation theatre

OUCHHHHH!! Who said the more flesh where u have , the less pain u will feel...B***S***!!!


The first needle down is enough to kill me!! This is even more painful than the actual child labour!(not that I experienced it before lar)


But half an hour later.....my beautiful butterfly is born... ;)

Finally......... -_-


Admiring my butterfly, I feel that this is really worth the pain and suffering that I have gone through....


This is begins a new chapter of my life ...... Something dear and personal where only people that I trust and love will be able to share with me...



No comments: