Friday, November 24, 2006

Moshi Moshi...Watashi Wa Jasmine Desu ; )


Ms Japan...

Do I look like a typical Korean/Japanese lady with this new hairdo? Hahaha...Winnie & I discovered a new way to bun up our hair using a "chopstick". Apparently , this is what Korean women do with their hair. Cool rite? This new thingy on my head is the latest hair accessory in Korea. There is even a clip at the bottom of the chain. Makes me feel like the olden days princess... "Bi Goon Ma Ma"
Yucks!! Buay Hiao Bai.... ;p

Not losing out to the girls and aunties who are going ga ga over Korean dramas and Korean actors & actresses....I am also one of the victim of their spell....
Here is my fav idol RAIN!!! Look at his smile and body....Everytime I look at his physic..I go slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppp

Guess what ...I am back to my secondary days where I go crazy over an idol...I have his face as my wall paper in my laptop and mobile...then his photos are in front of me...smiling @ me when I work....Ohhhh Ahhh....his is my motivation man....hiakhiak....
Xiao rite?

Now we have a mini fan club... We are going to watch Rain's first concert in Singapore!! So exciting!! hee...

No comments: