Monday, June 4, 2007

Moving House

Having been working @ Suntec for 3 years,I have grown attached to this place.
Even though it is a long way to work for me everyday but I still like the convenience of this place.
Food and amenities are just a stone's throw away. The most important thing is....my GG5!!!

Thinking of not able to go shopping everyday or have the accessibility of supermkt, food court, karaoke, gym...u name it , Suntec has it. I used to take granted of all these but until we learned 2 weeks ago that we have to move to a ULU PANDAN place @ Tanjong Pagar... I suddenly find that Suntec is so good!

We went to rackie the new office last wednesday...OMG!!! Its so PATHETIC!!

1) NO VIEW
2) NO SHELTER FROM MRT + ITS NOT 5 MIN WALK FROM THE MRT STATION
(stupid CEO or HR must be flying when they said only 5 min walk away!!)
3) NO FOOD EXCEPT A WOK EXPRESS DOWNSTAIRS
4) NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSION IN THE SAME BUILDING.
(not that I am discriminating, but there will be lots of "unknown" ppl walking ard...

The lists goes on.... thinking of the office really depresses me... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
How I wish we dont have to move....
What am I going to do when Sept comes..... HELP me!!!
We are going to be abandoned in a deserted island!! -.-

No comments: