Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rex


I was looking through my backup files for some documents and I came upon some old photos of my doggy Rex.



He was soooo cute when he was a puppy...Cannot imagine he is 2 years and 7 mths old!!
Time passes so fast...I can still imagine when he used to pee and poo around the kitchen.
I was so mad having to clean up his mess.
Then also when we came home from work, he will always bite the newspapers that we lay on the cage for him.

I was so angry that I wacked him!! Can you imagine coming home after a long day's work and you saw your kitchen in a complete mess?!! The best part was, after repeat scoldings and wacking on the butt, he still don't get the message. I totally gave up!!
That time, I dreaded when my hubby was working night shift..cos it meant that I will be the one clearing up the shit. haha...

As time passes, he is better. Then the nxt thing he did was to run into my kitchen toilet and tear up my toilet roll and bite my brushes! So we have to make sure that we close the door tightly.
He is really a smart little guy to be able to figure out how to push open the toilet door.

The next thing the smart alec did was to open his cage door. Normally when he did something wrong or noti, we will lock him in the cage. Guess wat, dunno when he learned how to open his cage! I was surprised when he managed to get out when I locked him in. I monitored his actions.
He hit on the ledge to the cage door with his paw and after repeated tries, he managed to open it!! Amazing right?!
haha...I really have to give in and kow tow to him man!




Now, this little puppy is no longer a puppy that I can hold with one arm.
But still..he is a little cute guy...I like him better now cos he is not as noti as b4 .
;)

1 comment:

biker400 said...

haha...are u sure tat you like bcoz he's not so noti now?...how can tat be, wen everything u wrote about was all the noti things he did!!!....mayb, it's easier to look after wen hes good BUT usually the things that brings back a smile to our faces are things that were difficult, people who are noti, pets which are mischievious....like BMT or pranks u played! agree?? ;p