Friday, August 3, 2007

An Affair to Malacca



5 July.... I arranged a secret rendezvous to Malacca...
On the surface its an official business trip but.................................. it was in fact a rendezvous with 2 of my darlings, Win & Ju....
You must be imagining...wah...so daring ah...go on rendezvous and further more with 2 leh!
How to cope rite?


Hiak hiak.... Don't you know I am the super Maria? Multi-task is what I am BEST at!

So what did we do? Aiyooo...weather was hot even though it rained on the way to Malacca.

My official business took only 30 min..and I'm done..so rendezvous began!! so happy!!!
Our first stop.... Jonka Street.... Meet up with Mr Assam Laksa and Ms Chendol..
Wah....Ms Chendol's Gula Melaka was sooooooo fragrant and SEDAP! never have i seen the gula melaka so thick... its like gravy man!



After the "meeting".. the 3 of us strolled along the street...
I really like quaint shop houses ...its like the olden Chinatown in Singapore.
road is very narrow...and shop houses are so old....I don't think you can find any of these in
Singapore.

Enough of walking..the weather was killing us...so HOT!!

so we decided to retreat back to the hotel and air con! took a nap...
cos we had another round in the evening... Mdm Perankan.

heehee...guess wat we had w
hen we went to Mdm Perankan?
Look at it... we ordered I think 6 or 7 dishes, one soup and ONE Plate of rice.. that plate is to be shared among the 3 of
us...hahaha...
but we still managed to finish the dishes...
all of them were very yummy... the assam fish , mango salad...chye poh egg omelette , etc.

Wah seh... by the nite time...my tummy abt the burst liao..
even the walk back to the hotel did not help..
I guess that is the punishment of being too greedy.... :(
Nevertheless, I am not upset abt it... This is my long awaited trip..
since Win & Ju have been yak yaking abt Malacca all these while..

The only disappointment is that i didnt manage to go to the fruit farm and eat my durians! :(

Never mind, there is still a nxt trip..haha...




No comments: